This Website is owned and operated by 1 Percent Consulting Inc. The following terms and conditions govern your use of this site and all other 1 Percent Consulting Inc. products, some of which (but not all) are listed herein, such us https://1percentfxacademy.comand https://1percentfxmanifesto.com.
This policy applies to you if you use our websites and the services there enlisted (our “Services”). This policy gives effect to our commitment to protect your personal information and has been adopted by us.
For the purposes of EU 2016/679, art. 13/14, alias General Data Protection Regulation, 1 Percent Consulting Inc. is the Data Controllerof your data.
What sort of information do we hold
- Information that you provide to us such as your name, postal address, email, passport details, date of birth, telephone number, payment details (we use bank system, not our own) and any feedback you give to us, including by phone, email;
- Information about the Services that we provide to you (including for example, the bookings we have organised for you, when and where, what you paid, the way you use our products and Services, and so on);
- Your information taken from identification documents.
- Your contact details and details of the emails and other electronic communications you receive from us, including whether that communication has been opened and if you have clicked on any links within that communication, to ensure our communications are useful.
- If applicable, any identifiable information about any device you have used to access our Services (such as your device’s make and model, browser or IP address) and also how you use our Services.
How do we use your information
The information we collect may be used to:
- Process your orders;
- Improve and make available our services;
- Manage payment from you or give you a refund;
- Personalize your online experience;
- For statistical analysis;
- Help us understand more about you as a customer,
- Find ways to improve our Services and website;
- Contact you about related services and information;
- Help answer your questions and solve any issues you have.
Who we might share your information with
We may transfer your personal information to other organizations in certain scenarios. For example:
- If required to by law, under any code of practice by which we are bound or we are asked to do so by a public or regulatory authority such as the Police or Guardia Civil;
- If we need to do so in order to exercise or protect our legal rights, users, systems and Services; or
- In response to legal requests from individuals (or their representatives) seeking to protect their rights or the rights of others.
- If we’re discussing selling or transferring a portion of the business, we may share information about you to prospective purchasers – but only so they can evaluate our business;
- If we are reorganised or sold to another organisation, we may transfer information we hold about you to them so they can continue to provide the Services to you;
We do not sell, rent or exchange your personal information with any third party for commercial reasons.
Third party resources data collection
Google Analytics (Google Inc.) for Analytics operations
Google Analytics is a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google utilizes the Data collected to track and examine the use of 1% FX Academy, to prepare reports on its activities and share them with other Google services.
Google may use the Data collected to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
Personal Data collected: Cookies and Usage Data.
Keeping you informed about our services
From time to time we would like to tell you about our charter boats, offers, ideas and services that we think you might be interested in.
We won’t send you marketing messages if you tell us not to, but we will still need to send you occasional service-related messages.
Data transfers outside the EU borders (Applicable for EU Clients)
Data transfer to countries that guarantee European standards (1% FX Academy)
If this is the legal basis, the transfer of Personal Data from the EU to third countries is carried out according to an adequacy decision of the European Commission.
The European Commission adopts adequacy decisions for specific countries whenever it considers that country to possess and provide Personal Data protection standards comparable to those set forth by EU data protection legislation. Users can find an updated list of all adequacy decisions issued on the European Commission’s website.
The reasons of a data transfer outside the EU may be various such as, but not limited, data collection of a third party plugin before mentioned which has jurisdiction outside the EU borders, legal or judicial procedure against a user outside the European borders.
Access and correction of your personal information
You have the right to access the personal information that we hold about you in many circumstances. This is sometimes called a ‘Subject Access Request’. If we agree that we are obliged to provide personal information to you (or someone else on your behalf), we will provide it to you or them free of charge.
Before providing personal information to you or another person on your behalf, we may ask for proof of identity and sufficient information about your interactions with us that we can locate your personal information.
If any of the personal information we hold about you is inaccurate or out of date, you may ask us to correct it.
If you would like to exercise these rights, please contact us as set out below.
Right to stop or limit our processing of your data
You have the right to object to us processing your personal information if we are not entitled to use it any more, to have your information deleted if we are keeping it too long or have its processing restricted in certain circumstances.
Additionally, as GDPR right, you can perform a specific rejection inherently to the data collection activities acted by third party resources. In this case, you understand and accept the fact that our service may incur in malfunctions or total denial of supply.
If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us as set out below.
Receive their Data and have it transferred to another controller.
You have the right to receive your set of collected Data in a structured, commonly used and computer readable format and, if technically feasible, to have it transmitted to another controller without any hindrance or limitation of use. This provision is applicable provided that the Data is processed by automated means and that the processing is based on the User’s consent, on a contract which the User is part of or on pre-contractual obligations thereof.
How long do we keep your information for?
We will retain a record of your personal information. This is done in order to provide you with a high quality and consistent service. We will always retain your personal information in accordance with law and regulation and never retain your information if they no longer have a sort of validity or active use.
Links to other websites
We take security measures to protect your information including:
- limiting access to our alarmed building to those that we believe are entitled to be there
If you would like to exercise one of your rights as set out above, or you have a question or a complaint about this policy, the way your personal information is processed, please contact us by one of the following means:
By email: email@example.com